A TEAM DEDICATED TO THE INNOVATION, THE EFFICIENCY AND THE COMPETITIVENESS IN THE AUTOMOTIVE AFTERMARKET
Always by the workshop
We are by workshops at all times. We are their technological partner to help them:
- Face new technological challenges successfully.
- Make their operations and business much more efficient and profitable.
- Strengthen their future in the sector.
In Grup Eina we create a value chain for our customers. We become their competitive advantage, their loyalty strategy, their market leverage. We reinforce their marketing and sales strategy, as well as their loyalty strategy. Together we make a difference. Together we give support and accompany workshops at all times.
OUR TEAM CONSISTS OF MORE THAN 150 PROFESSIONALS WHO GUARANTEE THE HIGHEST EXCELLENCE IN ALL OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
Over the years we have established ourselves as one of the pioneer companies in matters of technological innovation for the automotive repair sector.
Francesc Poch, an entrepreneur by conviction, developed all his learning in several parts of the OEM after having worked as a workshop manager for several automobile makes, a COTEC/TEC team manager and a trainer in new automotive technologies. He founded the company Grup Eina Digital in 2004, together with José Antonio Pérez Cazorla. Since October 2017, he has been the CEO of the company.
JOSÉ ANTONIO PÉREZ CAZORLA
After years of dedication to the automotive sector as a teacher and developer of innovative products, José Antonio Pérez Cazorla founded Grup Eina, together with Francesc Poch, to fully focus on this activity. From then until October 2022, when he left the organization to undertake other professional projects, he directed Grup Eina’s Centre for Innovation and Resources at the headquarters in Badalona.
IN 2010, GROUP EINA STARTED EXPORTING ITS TECHNICAL SERVICES AND TOOLS TO EUROPE
2004 After years of experience as repairers, garages’ managers and technical trainers, Francesc Poch & José Antonio Pérez Cazorla founded Grup Eina to make repairers’ life much easier.
2017 Aware of Grup Eina’s strategic potential, AD Parts and PHE invested in it, sharing its ownership with its founders. Since then, they have been integrating Grup Eina’s services and tools successfully in their own sales & marketing strategies.
Currently, Grup Eina is present in Europe: Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, Croatia, Slovenia, Romania, Hungary, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands, UK and Ireland; in North Africa: Morocco and Algeria; and in Central America: Costa Rica, Panama and Ecuador.
Our team is made up of professionals and experts in various areas:
Technical engineers, trainers, consultants, vehicle repair experts, technical editors, computer engineers, system administrators, web and desktop application developers, layout designers, graphic designers, data managers, marketing and sales experts, etc.
We work together to offer innovative services and products in the motor industry, focusing our efforts on the professionals of the automotive workshops. For this, we have experts in all disciplines. Our team is characterised by self-determination, companionship and the pursuit of excellence.
If you want to become part of Grup Eina, you can write us here.
- To contribute to the development of the aftermarket automotive industry, seeking to go a step further in terms of innovation.
- To generate the conditions to promote a sustainable and efficient sector, being able to integrate the new technologies into its daily performance.
- To constitute ourselves as the technological partner of mechanical workshops and companies that supply them with resources, providing our talent in order to improve their skills and competences.
To be a leading international company in technological innovation applied to the automotive industry, and recognised by all professionals in the sector, from companies that supply resources to workshop technicians.
- A long-term basis approach on our products and services in order for the benefits of its implementation to be a matter of present and future.
- Creaction of solid alliances with strategic automotive companies in order to grow together.
- Commitment to the environment and its sustainability.
- Pursuit of excellence in our products and commitment through their daily improvement.
- Professional relationships based on trust, respect and honesty.
- Globalised vision of the sector, focusing our actions on improving the experience of the final consumer.
- We appreciate our human team and care about them working in the best conditions, listening to their concerns and looking after their professional well-being. If you would like to become part of our company, check our job offers.
- To promote from inside the organisation an optimum corporate culture, an indication that we would like our company to last over time.
Technical Centre and Corporate Services
17600 Figueres (Girona)
Centre of Innovation and Resources
08915 Badalona (Barcelona)
W.A. Mozartlaan, 8
1620 Drogenbos (Bélgica)
Avenida das Acácias
Lote AE 2/3 Arroja 1685-654 Famões (Portugal)
A Coruña HUB
C. Galileo Galilei, 9
15008 A Coruña, La Coruña